- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) is a common condition affecting men and women.
- Botox (Botulinum toxin) treatment has multiple purposes in the medical profession, including treatment to bladder, muscle spasticity and migraine.
- As doctors, we can use Botox to the underarm ( axillary) areas to dramatically reduce sweat production, and the unwanted side effects of sweating, eg stained shirt, odour etc.
- The procedure takes approximately 15 minutes, is relatively painless.
- Results can last approximately 6-12 months
Procedure Price Hyperhidrosis ( both armpits) £450