Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
- Bruxism (teeth grinding) is caused by over activity of the masseter muscles in the jaw.
- Stress can be a major contributing factor.
- Bruxism can cause damage to teeth, in addition to jaw and facial pain.
- Anatomically placed muscle relaxing Botulinum toxin ( commonly known as Botox®) to specific areas in the jaw muscle can be very successful in the treatment of Bruxism.
- Treatment to the muscles responsible for Bruxism can also have an elongated, streamlining effect on the face.
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) From £350