At Blackwater Private Clinic, all injectable aesthetic treatments are provided by doctors, ensuring the highest standards in patient care.
- Anti-ageing injections are successful in targeting dynamic ( moving) and static (still) lines or wrinkles, by relaxing specific muscles groups, resulting in a smoother, rejuvenated and more youthful complexion.
- As doctors we treat patients with a protein called Botulinum Toxin ( BOTOX®) for medical and cosmetic conditions, eg Muscle spasticity, bladder incompetence etc
- In Aesthetic Medicine, we specifically target muscle groups in the face and neck, relaxing only those muscles contributing to dynamic lines, eg Crow’s feet, Frown lines (Glabella complex)etc.
- Using advanced techniques, we use Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ®) injections to successfully treat medical conditions, such a Hyperhydrosis ( excessive sweating), Migraine, Bruxism (teeth grinding) and ‘gummy smile’.
- “Baby Botox” is the culmination of medical expertise combining knowledge of anatomy and pharmacology, resulting in a beautiful, natural and subtle result.
- Our doctors have extensive medical expertise and will provide you with a bespoke, individually tailored treatment plan. As experts in anatomy and pharmacology, you will only have treatment where you need it resulting in a highly natural, fresh and rejuvinated result
Before / After
Anti Wrinkle Injection by area Price One area e.g Glabella (Frown) £150 Two areas e.g Glabella (Frown) and Crow's feet £250 Three areas e.g. Glabella (Frown), Forehead and Crow's feet. £300 Brow lift £150 Smoker's lines £150 Jaw slimming (Massaters) £350 Cobblestone chin (Mentalis) £150 Nefertiti's Lift ( Anti wrinkle treatment to neck) £350 Hyperhidrosis Treatment
(Treatment of underarm sweating)
Treatment lasts approximately 6-12 months
£450 - MEN MAY REQUIRE 25% MORE TOXIN, DUE TO STRONGER MUSCLE ACTIVITY
For full facial rejuvenation or multiple treatments, please contact us for bespoke packages, which are more cost effective than booking individually.
Prices include pre-treatment consultation and review consultation 2 weeks post procedure.